Hello everyone :)! This is Vsio Stitched posting again. This time I will post my progress of "Manggisa Vs Snowball" project :). This is more to the code implementation than the graphic.
So, it's been 5 days since I posted the start of this project (I mean this: http://kwek-vwek.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-start-of-manggisa-vs-snowball.html ). I had been coding the gameplay and the game system. I also reused some source codes from "Me, Wake Up" series which fasten a bit the progress of my game. Finally, I made the prototype.
So, here are some screenshots of the progress of my game, they are mockup and prototype combined (I took the screenshot of my prototype then added more mockup so I will know more what to add in the next progress) but I will keep calling it prototype:
|Title Screen prototype|
|Difficulty Selection prototype|
I know the graphics are still messed up especially I added more mockup inside the prototype screenshots :p, but I don't focus on how good the graphics now (and I won't do the graphics stuff at the final :p) since it can prolong the time needed to build the prototype. Additionally, they will be changed at the realease.
So, that's all I can say (^w^). Thank you very much for reading this post and hope this game can be finished.