|Title||Me, Wake Up! Mini: Pinang|
|Released||September 4, 2013 ICT|
"Me, Wake Up! Mini: Pinang" is a puzzle-escape game of "Me, Wake Up!" series in which you have to awake a sleeping bear which is fallen to sleep after arrived at home for preparing a festival tomorrow. However, at tomorrow he is late to wake up to join the festival. Help him to wake up from his dream by solving and exploring the world of a very tall tower.
How to Play
- Click items in the dream for certain effects such examining, picking up, going to, etc object.
- You can combine two items in inventory or environment by clicking an item in inventory and click the other item in inventory or environtment for effects such opening locked door, melting something, etc.
- Click the "?" button in left top corner for Walkthrought/Hint.
- Author: Squeka Artika
- Graphic Designing: Squeka Artika
- Game Concept: Squeka Artika
- SFX composing: Vsio Stitched
- BGM composing: Shin Enza, Vsio Stitched (Remixing)
- Programming: Vsio Stitched
- Translating: Squeka Artika
- Publishing: Squeka Artika
- Content Reviewing: Shin Enza
- Testing: Shin Enza
To play the game, you can play here.